Wednesday, November 14, 2007

HW 35: A letter to my Readers

All throughout the last semester, we spent time writing all sorts of blogs and discovering new things about technology that I never even knew about. Before coming into this class, the only time I ever heard about "blogs" was on My space, but I never actually used them, so I didn't know much about them, and now, I have my own blog. I've learned so much about mass media, technology, and just how much of a way blogging is used for communication. It is a way for people to express the way they feel and not worry about what others have to say or think. Which is what I feel the best about. I love that I can just write about how I feel about the reading and everything else we've dealt with and I don't have to worry if it’s right or wrong. I'm really sure what someone could learn from my blogs because there my opinions, but I hope that someone will gain some sort of knowledge from them. I haven't really decided if I’m going to keep my blogs or not because I’m not sure if they are something that I want to keep around. I don't think blogging is something that I’m going to stay with, but it is something that I’m glad I did. It is not something that I would have started on my own, and I don't think it will be something that I will continue on my own.